Saturday, November 2, 2013

New Move in November

Felt like want to update my blog since long long time ago... but many things kept on bothering and deterring me fro doing so (always came out with some stupid excuses) lol... so make it on the day my favourite number - 3  *wink*

well, at last i able to make it and change some layout of my blog.. the "colourful" theme was being replaced by the clean and simple grey background.. perhaps just like my life transforming from a colourful to a more monotone life... may be a more matured thinking, i doubt... but i think that's a good move, at least there's some changes in my life.. going to dump the naive me in the past..


2013 seems like a happening year.. been went though many things in my life.. stepping into another stage of study life, having a new perception of study life especially towards Architecture.. although sometimes there will be still some dilemma appeared deep inside my mind but at least most of them being resolved compared to my previous aimless study life.. Met new friends in new environment... still need time to adapt.. but i am sure it's going to be a better one...

November, going to be a super hectic month fighting for final project... Hold on and keep moving forward.. Everything going to be fine


No comments: