Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday

SUNDAY = FAMILY DAY

Sunday, it's a relaxing day.. keep myself away from the tonnes of assignments... woke up quite early in the morning and went for the typical Malaysian style Mamak breakfast, one of my favourite breakfast with family. 



After breakfast, it's time for some house chores and drama~ Found out that the latest HongKong drama "Line Power" is quite worth to watch... It's a drama about the lawyers and how they solve the problems using their knowledges of laws... There are few quotes in the drama which caught my attention.. It's so true to describe the human natures and behaviours.. Throughout this drama, i found out many interesting characteristics of human nature and it reminds me of something and some people in life... looking forward for the coming story..

Recently i was kept on being questioned about my current relationship status from previous secondary schoolmates, university mates and even family.. Kinda weird.. This happened since i cut my hair short, may be they are wondering it is one of the reason which i go for short hair after "something" happened to me.. lol... (this was asked and told by my friends) But seriously nothing happened to me, i just want to have some new changes in this monotonous life.. Well, another reason may be is due to my AGE ? perhaps 23 years old is the ideal age to get a bf and go for a slightly different life? i dont know and have no idea on it.. I think there's no point to rush on this matter, i believe that it will happen and come to me when it's the ideal time to be happen.. so just let it be..

2 more days to go back to the "hell" life.. haha.. gonna enjoy the remaining 2 days to the maximum... chill~

No comments: