Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's December~

Time, can u be a bit slower? that marks 2 more weeks for my final submission.. yet, i still stuck in my DESIGN part... gosh.. every time stuck at this part... why cant i translate my idea well into the design?? am i thinking too much? i dont know.. kinda tension now.. gonna burst d.. need to calm down to let my brain function normally... but having time constraint now.. just cant calm myself.. been tension for almost 1 week. just be silent in the house, isolated myself from the crowd... just dont felt like socialize at this moment.. am i getting weird??? argh...

Dear December, please do me a favor.. let me get my idea, work SMART and FAST. i just want to submit my assignment on time and hopefully everything goes well... a simple wish for this month...

No comments: